The SUSPENS Final Conference took place on Friday the 6th of March (9:00-16:15) at the De Greef Auditorium of the Royal Library of Belgium.
Downloadable presentations from the day include:
- Aurore Fransolet – Low-carbon Transition Processes and their Reading of Justice: The Case of the Scenarios for a Low-Carbon Belgium
- Jean-Maurice Frère & Gerlinde Verbist – Analysis of the air pollution associated with household consumption in Belgium in 2014: the case of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Samuel Buys – Transition towards climate neutrality – policy perspectives
- Josefine Vanhille – Policy routes towards residential energy efficiency: a social distribution perspective
- Grégoire Wallenborn – The socio-economic consequences of future electricity tariffs